Used 2007 Countertop Saw - Midwest CS5840 - REF# 1960BBM
The CS 5840 Cutting Station combine both the miter cut and draw bolt mortises into one simple operation, plus saws any combination of angle or straight cuts on postformed, selfedge, or solid surface countertops. Extremely flexible, CS 5840 Cutting Station will increase production, improve quality, cut costs and reduce scrap.
Like new, Midwest Countertop Saw. Used 2007 model CS5840. REF# 1960BBM.
Located in Ontario at our Brighton Woodworking Machinery Warehouse in Uxbridge, 20min E of 404 on Davis Drive.
Reference Number: 1960BBM
Category: Saws > Misc.
Location: Ontario, Our warehouse » View On Map
Electrics: 230 V / 1 Ph / 60 Hz
Condition: Very Good
- Pivoting upper frame with fixed stops at 22-1/2°, 45° and 90° positions
- Pneumatic retracted locking pin
- Variable and/or fixed speed forward/reverse drive
- Saw carriage is guided with linear bushings running on hardened and ground rails
- Belt driven saw arbor with dual ball bearings
- Routing system with router motors, dust shields, guiding template, template window, rotating pin, operator handle and safety interlock
- Adjustable pneumatic hold-down clamps
- Dust collection hook-ups
- Standard fence
- Plexiglass shield
- Low profile control panel
- End guards with safety interlocks
- Emergency stop
- CS 5840 cutting lengths of 54 inch cuts at 90° and 37.5 inch cuts at 45° angles
- infeed/outfeed conveyor systems
- laser guideline kit
- variable miter kit with digital display
- 2 hand controls and electronic motor brake
To purchase this item or for more information, please contact us.