Used 2000 Edgebander - Virutex EB25 - REF# 1917BM
Single phase, Hot air edgebander!! Used 2000 Virutex model EB 25. Most popular automatic bander for small shops since 1975. REF# 1917BM.
Located in Ontario at our Brighton Woodworking Machinery Warehouse in Uxbridge, 20min E of 404 on Davis Drive.
Reference Number: 1917BM
Location: Ontario, Our warehouse » View On Map
Electrics: 220-240 V / 1 Ph / 60 Hz
Weight: 260 lbs
Shipping Dimensions: 67" x 37" x 53" high
Condition: Very Good
- MSRP when new is $9300.
- For panel edge banding with pre-glued PVC, Melamine and wood veneer tapes.
- Automatic power feeder with speed of 15 Ft. per minute.Motorized top and bottom flush trimming unit. Automatic front and back flush edge trimming.
- No compressed air or dust collector required
- Speed of 15 Ft. Per minute.
- Advanced power feeder with:
- Brushless motor
- Multi Layered Belt backed with hard rubber wheels for a better gripp and stable movement important when banding large boards
- Board thickness range from 7/16" up to 2" thick
- Maximum tape thickness: up to 1 mm
- Electronic temperature control with range of : 0 - 900 F ( 0 - 500 C)
- 220 Volts, Single, 20 Amps, 1,000 W.
- Welded steel structure with great stability
- Net weight: 260 Pound
- Dimensions: 67" x 37" x 53"
- Manual link for pdf download: http://virutex.com/EB25-manual-English.pdf
To purchase this item or for more information, please contact us.