Used 2012 Boring Machine - Silver SJK21 - REF# 1858BM
21 spindle. Replacement cost approx $6500 CDN. Used 2012 Silver SJK21 line boring machine, vertical and horizontal. REF# 1858BM.
Located in Ontario. Coming soon to our Brighton Woodworking Machinery Warehouse in Uxbridge, 20min E of 404 on Davis Drive.
(Picture is of similar machine already at our location. See 1831BM)
Reference Number: 1858BM
Category: Boring > 32mm & Through Feed
Model: SJK 21
Location: Ontario, Our warehouse » View On Map
Electrics: 220 V / 1 Ph / 60 Hz
Weight: 770 lbs
Shipping Dimensions: 4ft x 4ft x 5ft high
Condition: Very Good
- Horizontal & Vertical Boring on 32 mm centers.
- (21) Spindles in line on one boring head (aluminum alloy single block), drills vertically from top & horizontally from rear.
- pneumatic adjustment for horizontal boring.
- Max drill dia. is 1.38" (35 mm);
- Max panel thickness is 2.36" (60 mm);
- Table size 36" x 19.75" (914 x 502 mm).
- Length of cross fence is 102" (2,600 mm);
- length of aluminum table fences are 39" (1,000 mm) to the left and 28" (710 mm) to the right with flip stops.
- Equipped with:
- Depth stop adjustment,
- (2) holddown air cylinders, and foot pedal operation for clamping/drilling cycle.
- 2 HP - 3,600 RPM TEFC motor with thermal overload protection and low voltage controls.
To purchase this item or for more information, please contact us.