Used (2016) Saw - Sliding Table - SCM SC4 Elite - REF# 1770BM
This saw is brand new. Was only used for a couple small jobs. It comes shiny and new. It was installed new in Sept of 2017 and taken out of service March 2018.
Circular saw with tilting blade for demanding craftsmen.
Solid cast-iron saw unit with double trunnions and independently adjustable scoring unit. Same 51" rip capacity and micro-adjustable rip fence as all other Minimax sliders. 8.5' sliding table.
Used SCM SC4 Elite Sliding Table Saw. REF# 1770BM.
Located in Ontario at our Brighton Woodworking Machinery Warehouse in Uxbridge, 20min E of 404 on Davis Drive.
Reference Number: 1770BM
Category: Saw - Table, Sliding Table
Model: SC4 Elite
Location: Ontario, Our warehouse » View On Map
Electrics: 220 V / 3 Ph / 60 Hz
Weight: 1300 lbs
Shipping Dimensions: 117in. x 74in. x 43in. high.
Condition: Very Good
- Solid cast-iron saw unit with double support trunions
- Aluminum sliding table and rail with hardened steel guide-ways
- European-style rip fence with cam lock, micro-adjustable
- Round steel guide bar for rip fence
- Telescoping crosscut fence with two adjustable flip stops
- Eccentric panel clamp
- 2-position sliding table lock
- Table extension on saw out-feed
- Scoring blade (adjusted independently of main blade)
- 3/4" dado capacity
- Tool set and operator's manual
- "CSA"-rated electrical components, including cables
- Sliding table size 11.4" x 106"
- Fixed table size 33" x 22"
- Table height 35"
- Max cutting with rip fence 50"
- Sliding table stroke with scoring 106"
- Main blade arbor size 5/8"
- Scoring blade diameter/arbor size 100mm/20mm
- Main blade speed 4,000rpm
- Scoring blade speed 8,000rpm
To purchase this item or for more information, please contact us.