*SOLD* Used Dust Collector - Belfab YDLWFAN - REF# 1742BM
This machine is in great condition with all the parts ready to be assembled. All the (new) filters, drums and legs are present. This dust collector can be used with collector drums or felt bags. Both are included with this amazing dust collector system.
Used Belfab YDLWFAN Dust Collector - REF# 1742BM.
Located in Ontario at our Brighton Woodworking Machinery Warehouse in Uxbridge, 20min E of 404 on Davis Drive.
Reference Number: 1742BM
Category: Dust Collectors
Location: Ontario, Our warehouse » View On Map
Electrics: 575 V / 3 Ph / 60 Hz
Weight: 1500 lbs
Shipping Dimensions: 2 pieces: (#1) 14'L x 2'W x 2'H, (#2) 4'W x 6'L x 4'H
Condition: Very Good
- The Belfab Model YDLWFAN is engineered as a compact and high efficiency modular dust collector solution, offering a height of less than 11’. This unit is designed to operate as either a dedicated “stand alone”, or main dust collector within a woodworking facility.
- MODULAR FILTER TECHNOLOGY
- The LW open system design integrates BELFAB modular filter technology. This feature makes it possible to increase filtration surface cost effectively, with the introduction of additional filter modules. This expandable filter module capability makes it possible to offer large filtration surfaces, capable of developing an air to cloth ratio better than 6:1. This feature makes it ideal for dust collection application involving moderate to large dust volume in either coarse or fine material.
- Filter Module arrangement:
- Number of filter modules: 5,
- Filtration surface (sq.ft.) 210,
- FAN MODULE
- Hummer Blower – 1800 RPM 10HP
- Capacity (CFM) 4 000
- Sound pressure (dB) at 10´ 81
- Inlet diameter (in.) 10
◾Low maintenance direct drive centrifugal fan
◾AMCA Class B (standard) and Class C (Hummer) anti-spark blower assembly
◾High efficiency TEFC motor, CSA-UL or CSA-US approved
◾High efficiency needle felt filter bags
◾Bag secured by quick release clamps for quick and easy removal of residues
◾Minimal space requirements for indoor installation
◾Fan inlet may be installed on top, bottom, left or right side to facilitate duct assembly (standard blower only)
To purchase this item or for more information, please contact us.