** Tenoner Single End - Wadkin EKA - REF# 1734BM
This machine has successfully met the test of day-to-day service under all working conditions in hundreds of woodworking shops in every part of the world. It is built to exacting standards which, coupled with sound practical design, explains why users everywhere are unanimous in endorsing its reliability, accuracy and output capacity.
Priced to sell!
Used Wadkin EKA Single End Tenoner- REF# 1734BM.
Located in Ontario at our Brighton Woodworking Machinery Warehouse in Uxbridge, 20min E of 404 on Davis Drive.
Reference Number: 1734BM
Category: Tenoners – single end, round end
Location: Ontario, Our warehouse » View On Map
Electrics: 415 V / 3 Ph / 50 Hz
Weight: 3300 lbs
Shipping Dimensions: 78"W x 88"L x 68"H
Condition: Very Good
- Number of heads 5
- top & bott tenon
- top & bott scribe
- cut off saw
- Motor powers tenon heads 4hp
- Motor power scribing heads 2hp
- Cut off saw 2hp
- Max tenon length 152mm in one cut
- Max timber thickness 150mm
- Length of table 1067mm
- Width of table 673mm
- Fitted with new style quick action timber clamp
- New chip limiter tenon heads
- DC Injection brakes to all heads
- Floor space 2362 x 2515mm
- Net weight 1497kg
To purchase this item or for more information, please contact us.