*SOLD* Boring Machine, Maggi System 46- REF# 1724BM
Beautiful machine at a fraction of the cost of new. The replacement cost of this machine is $15,500 Canadian. This machine is listed for much less than half of new.
Maggi System 46, 32mm Vertical Line Boring Machine - REF# 1724BM.
Located in Ontario at our Brighton Woodworking Machinery Warehouse in Uxbridge, 20min E of 404 on Davis Drive.
Reference Number: 1724BM
Category: Boring machines – All 32mm and through feed
Model: System 46
Location: Ontario, Our warehouse » View On Map
Electrics: 230 V / 3 Ph / 60 Hz
- 230 VOLT, 3-PHASE MACHINE
- 2 x 23-spindle heads on 32 mm centers;
- distance between first and last spindle center of each head is 27-23/32" (704 mm).
- Front end adjustment for quick and easy set-up.
- (2) 1.5 HP 2,800 RPM motors;
- max. Boring depth is 2-1/16" (55 mm).
- Side depth counter system;
- extractable 400 mm support rollers for long panels.
- Maximum distance between heads is 25-19/32" (650 mm) and minimum width is 5-1/8" (130 mm).
- Complete with:
- 46 quick change chucks,
- 10' extension fence with (4) flip-stops and (2) pneumatic reference pins;
- (6) patented safety clamps.
- This machine can be used for single or double row line drilling.
- Uses 22 LH (red) and 24 RH (black) boring bits.
- Working air pressure 94 psi.
- Net weight: 820 lbs.
To purchase this item or for more information, please contact us.