*SOLD* Sander - Denibbing - Quickwood PRO1100 - REF# 1708BM
MAKE AN OFFER. Many extra replacement sandpaper inserts included….huge value!!
Denibbing sander Quickwood PRO1100 model is a rotary sander designed for finish sanding, denibbing raw wood components and sealer sanding stained and sealed parts. It's a great piece of equipment for builders, cabinet makers and woodworking hobbyists alike. REF# 1708BM.
Located in Ontario at our Brighton Woodworking Machinery Warehouse in Uxbridge, 20min E of 404 on Davis Drive.
Reference Number: 1708BM
Category: Sander - Denibbing and Brush
Location: Ontario, Our warehouse » View On Map
Electrics: 575 V / 3 Ph / 60 Hz
Condition: Very Good
- 8 parallel counter rotating brushes on staggered centres of rotation.
- Height adjustable electrically installed on the carrousel.
- Vacuum feed belt high grip.
- Width of up to 1100 mm.
- Vacuum pump from 15 kW or an effective seal of the pieces.
- Control of the speed of the brushes, the carousel and the BELT.
- extra replacement sandpaper inserts included
- Height Max: 100mm
- Width Max: 1100mm
- Length: infinite
- Trough Feed Width: m/min. 2-12
- Spindle Speed RPM: 300-1150
- Rotation Speed RPM: 3-16
- Spindle Length: 90mm
- Diameter of Tool Max: 350mm
- Total Number of Discs: QN 256/120
- Main Motor: kW 4 x 1.5
- Frequency Alternator Spindles: kW 7.5
- Conveyor Motor: kW 1.1
- Rotation Motor: kW 1.1
- Vacuum Pump: kW 11
- Height Adjustment: kW 0.45
- Dust Collection Duct: mm 4 x 140
- Exhaust Capacity: m³/h 5600 8000
- Dynamic Dims: 2020 x 2410 x 2050
- Net Weight: kg Aprox. 1800
To purchase this item or for more information, please contact us.