*SOLD* Used Jointer - Robinson Model WE/T - REF# 1672BM
SEE OUR WEBSITE FOR MORE AVAILABLE AT BRIGHTON WOODWORKING MACHINERY!
A great, extremely heavy duty 16 inch jointer at an amazing price! Used Robinson Model WE/T Jointer - REF# 1672BM.
Located in Ontario at our Uxbridge Warehouse 20min E of 404 on Davis Drive.
Reference Number: 1672BM
Location: Ontario, Our warehouse » View On Map
Electrics: 600 V / 3 Ph / 60 Hz
Condition: Very Good
- Type WE/T.
- A machine for surfacing, thicknessing, bevelling, rebating, chamfering and moulding. It is entirely self-contained, having a standard motor housed within the machine frame. A short central belt drives from motor to both cutter head and feed;
- three rates of feed through constant mesh ball-bearing gearbox. Feeding system for thicknessing driven through enclosed chains and gears;
- thicknessing table adjustable vertically by hand-wheel. Surfacing tables carried on double wedge slides, enabling tables to be withdrawn for access to knives. Concentric lift pressure bars operate before and after cutter block, and are arranged to allow moulding to be carried out without their having to be withdrawn.
- Upper tables for hand planing 6 ft. long overall;
- cutter-block 4,000 r.p.m.;
- two cutters 1/8 in. thick X 1 ½ in. wide and X 16 ¼ in. long;
- rates of speed 26, 39 and 59 ft. per minute.
All info taken from internet. All info should be verified by purchaser
To purchase this item or for more information, please contact us.