Used Door Equipment - Norfield Frame Assembler - REF# 1667CBM
Check out the VIDEO below. A great pre-hung door Frame assembly machine. Norfield Frame Assembler Door Equipment - REF# 1667BM.
A great machine, proven working condition, and priced to sell!
Located in Ontario at our Uxbridge Warehouse 20min E of 404 on Davis Drive.
Reference Number: 1667BM
Category: Door Equipment - Frame assembler
Location: Ontario, Our warehouse » View On Map
Electrics: 115 V / 1 Ph / 60 Hz
Condition: Very Good
* These features were taken from a similar machine. We were unable to confirm the model number of the machine we have in stock.
- Ergonomic operator controls
- Foot pedal operation
- Sequenced operation for single step forward and reverse operation
- Extended header clamps
- Capable of handling cycle times as low as 25 seconds
- Built-in rollers to safely process pre-finished and metal doors without marking
- Raised molding ready
- Strike Side Nailing for shipping nail
- Single outfeed support roller
- Capabilities Min Max
- Door Width 1'6" 4'0"
- Door Height 6'6" 8'0"
- Door Thickness 1-3/8" 1-3/4"
- Jamb width 2-1/2" 7-1/2"
- Jamb height 6'6" 8'0"
- Jamb thickness 3/8" 1-1/2"
- Approx. Shipping Weight 1400 lbs
- Electrical 1PH 115V @ 10AMP
- Air 15CFM @ 90PSI 1/2" supply
To purchase this item or for more information, please contact us.