*SOLD* Dust Collector - Murphy MKAW-300-4D - REF# 1648BM
This Murphy dust collector was used at a school in Southern Ontario. The filters look practically new.
A square version of the FB series with all the quality features and design. The principal of operation remains the same, including good primary separation of the heavier dust particles.
The most outstanding feature is the compactness of this model, yet it has the capability of effectively filtering large volumes of air and occupies little valuable space when installed inside or outside a building. The reduced size of these dust collectors also reflects a great saving in shipping costs over long distances. Model MKAW-300-4D. REF# 1648BM
Located in Ontario at our Uxbridge Warehouse 20min E of 404 on Davis Drive.
Reference Number: 1648BM
Category: Dust Collectors
Location: Ontario, Our warehouse » View On Map
Electrics: 575 V / 3 Ph / 60 Hz
Condition: Very Good
- 24 inch fan,
- 10hp motor,
- 72 - 5 inch filters,
- 63 inch x 54 inch main body,
- 132 inches tall.
- 4 - 45 gallon drums,
- Electric shaker and silencer included.
Basic info for this model:
- Rugged yet inexpensive.
- Heavy gauge galvanized all welded construction painted a standard colour finish coat.
- Flexible and simple design.
- High capacity yet very compact.
- Suitable for large and small applications.
- It fits into low ceiling areas, yet takes up minimal amount of floor space.
- It can be installed inside a building as well as outside.
- Quiet operation with silencer option.
- Easy to empty the collected waste.
- Flexible in design and capacities to fit all types of operations.
- Practically no maintenance.
- Totally enclosed in steel for fire protection and filter section protection.
- A good appearance.
- Completely self-contained.
- Easily installed by inexperienced personnel.
- Manual shaking mechanism (standard equipment).
- High performance on all types of dust particles.
- Pull through or blow through operation.
- Easy operation.
- All sections of the unit readily accessible.
- Shipped completely assembled.
- Flexible cfm ratings for top performance.
- Low initial cost.
- Primary separator.
- Secondary multi-bag type filtration.
- Retains warm air in plant.
- Equalized pressure in building.
- Removable support legs.
- Drum ("D" style) or hopper ("H" style) storage.
- Various fan and motor combinations.
- Hopper outlet to suit most requirements.
- "W" designation for increased filter media for certain applications.
- Powered or manual material discharge.Filter tube lengths can vary to suit specific requirements.
- Electric shaker -recommended on larger size models and long filters (fan shut down is necessary).
- Electric shakers - 1/2 H.P. up to 1000 sq. ft. filter media. Standard models listed beyond 1000 sq. ft. filter media are 3/4 H.P. and up.
- Fully automatic shaker controls in addition to electric motor driven shaker option on some models and magnetic fan starter option (fan shut down is necessary).
- Solid state single cycle shaker control in NEMA 4 enclosure complete with function indicating lights, 115 volt single phase.
Note: Additional requirements:
- Starter holding coils must be 115 V.
- Requires addition of 115 volt control transformer in fan motor starter.
- Custom-made electrical control panels to suit specific applications and customer requirements.
- Support stand for "H" design.
- Additional access doors.
- Explosion venting (specify indoor or outdoor installation).
- 45 gallon drums.
- Magnetic starter.
- Across the line magnetic starter.
- Combination magnetic starter fusible disconnect (less fuses).
- Extra for control transformer - 120 V.
- Extra for pilot light in cover.
- Extra for each auxiliary contact (max. 2 only) specify N-O or N-C.
- Inline silencers.
- Two-way diverter.
- Enclosed drum storage section complete with double access doors and drums.
- Return air fire dampers.
- Inlet blow-back prevention dampers.
- Various types of filter media
To purchase this item or for more information, please contact us.