*SOLD* Saw - Sliding Table - SCM SI400 Nova - REF# 1632BM
This machine is basically new. Owner had 2 sliding table saws and recently purchase a CNC beam saw as well, but did not have room for the second sliding table saw. He purchased it last year and paid $15,000 Canadian. SCM Nova SI400 Sliding Table Saw, REF# 1632BM.
Some Key Features include:
- Anodized aluminum sliding table with hardened steel guides
- Self braking motor
- Separate scoring motor
- Tilting arbor from 0 to 45 degrees
- Overhead mounted blade guard with dust outlet
- Heavy industrial aluminum extrusion crosscut fence with flip stops
- "EZ Dial" adjustable split scoring blade assembly - simply turn the dial to adjust the width of the score.
- This system eliminates the need for shims and is fully adjustable in 0.1mm increments
- Standard 1 year warranty (10 years on table guideway tolerances)
- Electrical Requirements: 36 amps @ 230 volt 3-Phase
- Dust Extraction: 1,100 CFMMachine net weight: 2,200 lbs.
Located in Ontario at our Uxbridge Warehouse 20min E of 404 on Davis Drive.
Reference Number: 1632BM
Category: Saw - Sliding Table
Model: Nova SI400
Location: Ontario, Our warehouse » View On Map
Electrics: 600 V / 3 Ph / 60 Hz
Condition: Very Good
- 9 HP main motor
- 1 HP scoring motor
- 41" x 25" fixed table
- 34.5" work table height
- 126" max. length of crosscut with scoring
- 51" rip capacity
- Main blade diameter 350 mm with 1" arbor (00F0904866H)
- Scoring blade diameter 120 mm with 3/4" arbor (00F0900209A)
- Arbor speed main blade is 4,000 RPM and scoring blade is 8,500 RPM
- Depth of cut at 0 deg. is 140 mm (5.5") and at 45 deg. is 97 mm (3.8")
To purchase this item or for more information, please contact us.