*SOLD* Saw - Double Miter - Pistorius Model MN-200 - REF# 1631BM
Looking for a Double Miter Saw? - This Pistorius Model MN-200 is sold | Check out more at Brighton Woodworking Machinery Ontario
This double miter saw is designed for and constructed to withstand continuous day-in-day-out high-speed production, these models are built with the finest craftsmanship and components available today. For the ultimate in versatility and efficiency, a full line of accessories is available. The Pistorius Model MN-200 is virtually maintenance free, eliminating costly downtime. Keeping blades sharp is your only requirement for continuous trouble-free operation. REF# 1631BM.
Located in Ontario at our Uxbridge Warehouse 20min E of 404 on Davis Drive.
Reference Number: 1531BM
Category: saws – cutoff, miter and radial arm
Location: Ontario, Our warehouse » View On Map
Electrics: 575 V / 3 Ph / 60 Hz
Condition: Very Good
- 12” Blade - Air-Operated / Pneumatic Saw
- In very good condition.
- Includes Extension Measuring Arm / Guage
Information below is from manufacturer’s website on the newest model. Call tech support for exact specifications that may differ :
- Designed for the production-oriented operation when compressed air is available
- Compressed air operates machine for high-speed cycling on a continuous basis.
- Ideal for all types of flat and compound miter cycling.
- Miter cutting capacity: 3 5/16 wide x 2 5/8 high
To purchase this item or for more information, please contact us.