*SOLD* Boring Machine - Delta Model 32-325- REF# 1619BM
Very nice and compact Delta, Model 32-325, 13 spindle boring machine. It's a bench top machine with manual movement of the head by overhead handle. REF# 1619BM
Located in Ontario at our Uxbridge Warehouse 20min E of 404 on Davis Drive.
Reference Number: 1619BM
Category: Boring machines – All 32mm and through feed
Location: Ontario, Our warehouse » View On Map
Electrics: 115 V / 1 Ph / 60 Hz
Condition: Very Good
- Large, 16-inch by 29 3/4-inch table provides a full 12-inch of work space in front of the boring head for boring extra-large boards
- Fully-adjustable table and fence assembly features easy-to-read English and metric scales for quick set-up and accurate boring
- Indexing pins help operator to maintain correct spindle alignment for resuming line-boring operations in long work pieces
- Work stops on either end of the fence allow operator to line up work from the left or right for performing parallel boring patterns
- Adjustable depth stop controls the downward travel of boring head
- Heavy-gauge, sheet steel support structure has a sturdy steel base with holes for bench or stand mounting
To purchase this item or for more information, please contact us.