*SOLD* Saw - Sliding Table - Altendorf - REF# 1604BM
Altendorf sliding table saw REF# 1604BM. A German made saw and the very best sliding table saws available anywhere. Altendorf saws are known to last forever and it appears this machine is no exception. It is in excellent working order and used right up until it was disconnect in March 2017. See video embedded below. It was taken one day before disconnection.
Located in Ontario at our Uxbridge Warehouse 20 min E of 404 on Davis Dr.
Reference Number: 1604BM
Category: Saws - Sliding Table
Location: Ontario, Our Warehouse » View On Map
Condition: Very Good
- 3500 RPM, 10ft bed, CSA sticker.
- 10' working cap.
- 7.5 HP main motor
- 18" dia. main blade max cap.
- 30 mm dia. arbor
- 1 HP scoring motor
- 4-3/4" dia. scoring blade
- 22 mm dia. arbor
- 49" rip cap.
- 4-1/8" max. depth of cut
- Manual raise-and-lower of saw blade
- (4) cutting speeds of 3,500 - 4,000 - 5,000 & 6,000 RPM via step pulley
- (2) swing-stops for crosscut fence
- Complete with: overhead blade guard, 33" x 28" auxiliary table, sliding table lock mechanism, (2) dust outlets (120 mm dia)
To purchase this item or for more information, please contact us.