** Edgebander - SCM - Olimpic S212 - REF# 1707BM
MAKE AN OFFER!
Rebuilt gluepot in 2019. An excellent solid wood strip or PVC machine. With 2 sets of top and bottom trim stations it makes for a much more flexible edgebander. 1st set can be set up for thin edge tape and the 2nd set thick pvc, veneer or solid wood. Alternatively, the 1st set can be used for rough trim of solid wood and the other fine trim. SCM Olimpic S212 Edgebander - REF# 1707BM
Located in Ontario at our Uxbridge Warehouse 20min E of 404 on Davis Drive.
Reference Number: 1707BM
Year: 1999, Rebuilt gluepot 2019
Location: Ontario, Our warehouse » View On Map
Electrics: 600V / 3 Ph / 60hz
Condition: Very Good
- .4 - 12 mm (1/2"), 3 mm PVC cap., min. working width 4-3/4".
- Hot Melt glue application system with booster system for immediate heat-up, and reverse glue applicator roller.
- Guillotine for 3 mm PVC.
- Pneumatically controlled pressure section with (1) large drive and (3) idle rollers, all independently controlled.
- Workstations: Double motor end trim (1.3 HP - 12,000 RPM motor ea.), pneumatic adjustment
- Top & bottom rough trim (2.5 HP - 12,000 RPM motor ea.).
- Top & bottom flush trim (2.5 HP - 12,000 RPM motor ea.).
- Last Station: Top & bottom buffing (0.4 HP - 1,400 RPM ea. motor).
- Single feed speed of 40 FPM, 5 HP feed drive, Hold down pressure beam with double row of hold down rollers, opens from 3/8" - 2-5/16".
- Complete with: Sound proof cabins w/windows, Heavy Duty outrigger panel support w/counter pressure and complete set of used tooling.
To purchase this item or for more information, please contact us.