Buy & Sell Woodworking Machinery
Used Thickness Planer - General 30-100M1 - REF# 1947BM-C
Used 13" General International Model 30-100M1 Thickness Planer. REF# 1947BM-C.
Located in Ontario at our Brighton Woodworking Machinery Warehouse in Uxbridge, 20min E of 404 on Davis Drive.
Reference Number: 1947BM-C
Category: Planers – Thickness
Make: General International
Location: Ontario, Our warehouse » View On Map
Electrics: 220 V / 1 Ph / 60 Hz
Weight: 275 lbs
Shipping Dimensions: 24" x 20" x 45" high
Condition: Very Good
- Fully enclosed stand protects motor from dust and provides a stable work station.
- Cast-iron table, base and head reduce vibration.
- Four-post design provides added stability to keep the table aligned with the cutter head.
- Totally enclosed fan cooled (T.E.F.C) heavy-duty industrial motor.
- Planing knives do not need to be removed when switching to molding, making set-up simple.
- Two (2) rubber drive rollers prevent damage to the work piece.
- Cutting width: 13"
- Max thickness: 6 3/4"
- Max depth of cut: 1/8"
- Spiral cutterhead: no
- Knives: 3
- Cutterhead diameter Max speed: 4,500 rpm
- Cabinet Table depth: 17 3/4", width: 14 1/8"
- Table type: Cast Iron
- Power: 1- 1/2 HP
- Voltage: 220V
- 275 lbs
To purchase this item or for more information, please contact us.