Buy & Sell Woodworking Machinery
Used 2001 Dust Collector - General 10-110M1 - REF# 1946BM-C
Like new, 2hp, General International. dust collector. Used 2001 model 10-110M1 - REF# 1946BM-C.
Located in Ontario at our Brighton Woodworking Machinery Warehouse in Uxbridge, 20min E of 404 on Davis Drive.
Reference Number: 1946BM-C
Category: Dust Collector
Make: General International
Location: Ontario, Our warehouse » View On Map
Electrics: 240 V / 1 Ph / 60 Hz
Weight: 132 lbs
Shipping Dimensions: (L x W x H) 39 3/8” x 31 1/2” x 74 3/4”
Condition: Very Good
- Heavy-duty motor design with a continuous duty rating for industrial applications.
- Equipped with totally enclosed, fan cooled, permanently lubricated motor.
- Heavy-duty base, mounted on four swivel casters for total mobility and stability.
- Precision spin-balanced aluminum impeller for smooth operation, minimal noise and to reduce the risk of sparking.
- Equipped with 2 micron filter bag (not included on “CF“ canister filter model).
- Quick-release bag clamps with metal straps.
- Safety switch with key, prevents unit from being started when key is removed.
- Heavy-duty collection bag made from extra thick, transparent, recyclable plastic.
- Inlet diameter (1) 6” (152 mm) / (or 2) 4" (102 mm)
- Airflow capacity 1550 cfm
- Blower wheel diameter 12 3/4” (323 mm)
- Sound rating 80 to 90 dB
- Bag diameter 20” (508 mm)
- Bag capacity 42 gallon (190.9 l)
- Static pressure (without bag) 11 1/4” of water
- Motor M1, 2 HP, 240 V, 1 Ph, 9 A
- Weight 132 lbs (60 kg) - 10-110M1
To purchase this item or for more information, please contact us.