Buy & Sell Woodworking Machinery
Used Boring Machine - SCM FM-20 - REF# 1817BM-C
- Page 1 of 3
Very heavy duty line boring machine. Original fences are missing and current fences are home made. Used SCM FM-20 Boring Machine. REF# 1817BM-C.
Located in Ontario at our Brighton Woodworking Machinery Warehouse in Uxbridge, 20min E of 404 on Davis Drive.
Reference Number: 1817BM-C
Category: Boring Machine
Location: Ontario, Our warehouse » View On Map
Electrics: 575 V / 3 Ph / 60 Hz
Shipping Dimensions: 54 inches x 32 inches x 55 inches high
Condition: Very Good
- Centre distance between spindles: 32 mm
- Max. centre distance between outer spindles: 896 mm
- Boring keeping constant point O: 55 mm
- Max. vertical boring depth: 120 mm
- Max. horizontal boring depth: 100 mm
- Max. spindle height for horizontal boring: 110 mm
- Table dimensions : 1220 x 700 mm
- Working pressure of pneumatic system: 6-8 atm
- Drive motor power 4 HP
- Spindle Speed: 2800 rpm
The 29 chucks, running in solid ball bearings with clockwise rotation are driven by a flexible coupling and a motor of adequate horsepower. An air power central installation of easy access for any servicing controls all working movements in step with the treadle operated electric system. Working process has the following succession – workpiece fixing -Spindles rotation -spindles feed -rotation stopping -workpiece unlocking
To purchase this item or for more information, please contact us.