Buy & Sell Woodworking Machinery
** Used Edgebander - AMT Edgemaster - REF# 1804BM
- Page 1 of 3
Very small footprint and great for small shop without a current edgebander. Preglued tape machine with top, bottom and end trim of edge tape. Used AMT Edgemaster Edgebander. REF# 1804BM.
Located in Ontario at our Brighton Woodworking Machinery Warehouse in Uxbridge, 20min E of 404 on Davis Drive.
Reference Number: 1804BM
Location: Ontario, Our warehouse » View On Map
Electrics: 230 V / 1 Ph / 60 Hz
Weight: 400 lbs
Shipping Dimensions: 5ft x 2ft x 4ft high.
Condition: Very Good
- 0.4 - 1 mm Edge thickness cap.
- w/automatic cutoff up to 0.8 mm (1/32") only;
- for pre-glued edgebanding,
- min panel width is 50 mm (2")
- panel thickness is 10 mm (3/8") to 55 mm (2-3/16").
- Automatic coil feeding,
- manual strip feeding for preglued strips and digital temperature control for hot air blower with a 3.0 kW performance rating.
- Integrated overhead powered belt feeder/holddown with electronic variable speed up to 15 FPM.
- PORTER CABLE 28,000 RPM Industrial duty top & bottom trimmers;
- electromagnetic end trimming system
- Waste trim removal channel,
- panel support table w/low friction superglide strips and used tooling.
To purchase this item or for more information, please contact us.